Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Meet the Group

So a couple months ago, when I called GAP Adventures to inquire on the demographics of the group, they told me that the majority of travelers with their company were mid-30's to 40's married couples. So when we met the group, I was surprised to find 9 women and ZERO other men. Pretty good odds, eh? Well, actually, I would like a little more testosterone on my side in case the women get out of line. Luckily, the last three people to join our group are supposed to be men. The group is very diverse, with 4 Australians, 2 British, 1 South African, 4 American and 3 Finnish. The all seem really cool, with one particular group very excited about the cheap alcohol (I'm a little worried about them). But the group looks like it will work well together and we are excited to see what the next month brings.

A small disclaimer: We will not have this much time to Blog, seeing as we will hopefully be busy doing exciting things (and I am sure we will not have this kind of internet access available). So au revois for now.

No comments: